Responsibilities of the Junior Sales Manager:
- Develop new business relationships through phone, and email in order to establish strong commercial relations with senior level purchase decision makers in companies from our sales pipeline.
- Strengthen existing business relations with our current clients. Aiming to increase existing product portfolio
- Assist the Regional Sales Managers in daily basis coordination, meeting arrangements, sales promotions, trade shows, among others.
- Research potential targets and identify key players. Penetrate those targets by using creative strategies and tactics
- Utilize our sales database tools to manage your pipeline and maintain accurate information about suspects, prospects, and their companies
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 1 + years of experience in a sales or business development oriented role
- Interest in the pharmaceutical industry
- Native Spanish speaker, and fluent in English (German knowledge(at least B2) is required)
- Perfect knowledge of Microsoft-Office package
- Proven track record achieving measurable monthly sales goals
- A solid understanding of what it takes to effectively manage and execute inbound and outbound prospecting strategies
- High Self-motivation, high proactivity and the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, highly automated sales environment
What you can look forward to:
- A powerful responsibility in an international established company of the Pharma industry.
- A modern working atmosphere between Hafen-City and the heart of our city
- The possibility to bring your creativity and your ideas into the team
- To work in an international and dynamic team
- 30 days annual holidays
- Free fruits and coffee
- An insurance for accidents (free of costs for you)
- A short working Friday
- Mobile working once a week
Have we caught your interest?
Then take the opportunity and enrich our team with your working power.
We will be glad to receive your detailed application with your salary requirement and information of your earliest starting date.
Mrs. Christina Winge (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the person in charge and will be glad to answer your questions.